The administrator of your personal data is:
TODAYHOUSE SP. Z O.O.
AL. WOJSKA POLSKIEGO 8/41A 70-471, SZCZECIN
tel.: +48 91 484 13 40
How do we collect your personal information?
The COMPANY processes your personal data when:
- you contact us directly, e.g. through the website for information about TODAYHOUSE products and services;
- you purchase a product or service directly from us; and
- you respond to our direct marketing campaigns, e.g. by filling out a form or entering data online on our website.
Please help us to keep your information up to date by notifying us about any changes to your contact information or preferences.
What data about you may be collected?
The following types of data may be collected about you:
- contact information, including name, title, initials, address, phone numbers, email address, and fax number;
- personal information, e.g. date of birth, marital status, family members, occupation, hobbies, preferred payment method, preferred contact channel, and company name; and
How may your data be used?
Under the EU data protection law, the use of personal data needs to comply with the legal basis that indicate in this Policy for each processing mode. An explanation of the possible legal grounds can be found here. Along with information about how we use your data, we also include information about the legal basis for the purpose.
Customer Support and Marketing - in order to respond to inquiries and provide you with news and offers, the company collects: Contact Information, Personal Information and Interests, Customer History Information, Site Usage Information and Messages.
Legitimate interest: the processing is based on the Company's legitimate interest in promoting and presenting information about its products and services.
Sales - for sales purposes. When you purchase a product offered by the company, the company obtains contact information from you and uses that information to provide services requested and to notify you of matters concerning the company.
Legitimate interest: processing is carried out on the basis of the Company's legitimate interest in the highest standards of sales, services and products offered by the Company.
Choice: You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data based on your particular situation.
Compliance with binding requests for your information - the Company is subject to and required to comply with the laws of Poland. This may result in, among other things, an obligation to provide your data to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and courts or to parties to litigation in connection with proceedings or investigations anywhere in the world. If permitted, we will refer any such inquiries to you or notify you before responding, unless to do so would interfere with the prevention or detection of a crime.
The provision of data is a statutory requirement (exact legal basis depends on specific request).
Legal basis: legal obligation, establishment, assertion or defense of claims.
Transfer of data to other parties: personal data provided will not be transferred to other recipients of personal data, unless required by law or you give your consent. Your personal data will be transferred only to parties authorized by law, as well as parties cooperating with the Administrator while performing:
- IT services, and
- legal services.
Although it is impossible to ensure that the transmission of data over the Internet or through a website is completely free from cyber-attacks, we strive to work hard with our subcontractors and contractors to maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your data in accordance with data protection requirements.
All of your information is stored on our or our contractors' or subcontractors' secure servers (or secure paper copies), and access to and use of that information is subject to our security policies and standards (or equivalent standards of our subcontractors or contractors).
How do we keep your data secure?
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication, to protect your information and maintain its security, integrity, and availability.
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. You can withdraw your consent by sending relevant information to the address of the Data Controller, either by correspondence or by e-mail to: email@example.com,
- right of access to your personal data,
- right to request rectification of your personal data,
- right to request your personal data to be ereased,
- right to object to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation - in cases where the Company processes your data on the basis of a legitimate interest,
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from the Company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable computer format. You may send this data to another controller or request that the Company sends your data to another controller. However, the Company will only do this if such a transfer is technically possible. Your right to data portability only applies to data that the Company processes based on a contract with you or based on your consent,
- right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if it is justified that the personal data are processed by the controller contrary to the provisions of the GDPR,
- data provided by you will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling, and
- your personal data will not be transferred to third countries without your prior consent.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your data only as long as necessary for the purpose for which we obtained it and for other permitted purposes relating to it (e.g. if necessary for defense of claims). If your data is used for two purposes, we keep it until the last purpose for which it is kept ceases; we will stop processing it for a purpose duration of which ceases first.
Access to your data is limited to those who need it for a particular purpose.
Legal bases for processing personal data:
The processing of personal data referred to above is permitted by the EU law on the following main legal bases:
- you have given us your consent to the processing (you have received consent form for the use in question and you have the right to withdraw such consent),
- it is necessary to enter into or perform a contract with you,
- where necessary to comply with our legal obligations,
- we use it to pursue a legitimate interest and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms are not overridden (our legitimate interests include, but are not limited to, research and service development), and
- it is necessary for us to establish, exercise or defend claims brought by you or a third party.
Some processing may be permitted on a different basis; when the situation arises, we will identify a new basis for the processing and inform you of it immediately.